Experience intimacy & romance on the Beach at the Castara Retreats in Tobago.
Castara Retreats is an idyllic location for a special Tobago wedding. Situated overlooking blue ocean and golden sands, backed by the deep green of rainforest, and framed by mango trees and bamboo, Castara is a hidden gem on Tobago’s unspoilt North West coast, and provides the perfect backdrop for your tropical Tobago wedding.
Castara Retreats is an idyllic location for a wedding in Tobago; Whether you are seeking a romantic stay perfect for just two, an intimate ceremony for close family and friends, or a larger celebration, we can tailor our services to suit your needs. With accommodation for up to 38, were you looking to exclusively hire Castara Retreats, this makes for an incredibly unique and special experience. Ceremonies can be held on the beautiful Castara Beach or on our breezy deck overlooking the Bay.
Their open-air restaurant, Caribbean Kitchen, provides a spectacular location for your reception. Whether it’s a relaxed drinks reception with Rum Punch followed by a Caribbean buffet you envisage, or a sit down three-course meal with Prosecco and wine, their restaurant team will do their best to accommodate your ideas.
Castara Retreats is an idyllic Tobago honeymoon destination for those seeking a laid back, authentic Caribbean experience. The infectious, calmingly slow pace of life encourages couples to kick-back, relax and fall for Castara’s many charms – the raw, natural beauty, the bright colours, exotic smells, tropical sounds, the warmth and friendliness of the local community.
Whilst their self-catering accommodations ensure freedom and privacy, they also have Caribbean Kitchen, their open-air restaurant and bar, for those times when you would like to enjoy a buzz. Your days can be action packed with adventure, or tranquil and relaxed. Many of their honeymooners choose to mix and match. We have shortlisted our top romantic recommendations:
- An early morning walk down to the glorious sandy beach for a peaceful snorkel in the sea –look out for turtles, angelfish and stingrays!
- Stroll through lush rainforest to the cool, secluded waters of Castara Waterfall or spend an afternoon relaxing in a hammock.
- To help you unwind completely, enjoy a yoga session overlooking the Bay or treat yourself to a relaxation massage.
- Night-time paddle boarding under the stars is out of this world – the glowing phosphorescence coupled with the hypnotic sound of the sea is pure magic.
- Adventurous couples can choose from a huge variety of physical activities – including kayaking, cycling, and hiking through the rainforest.
- Finish the day with a starlit supper on your balcony enjoying fresh fish from the local fisherman, and with fireflies for company.